Monday, December 31, 2012

2012- A Look Back

2012 was a great year.  It wasn't filled with major life transitions or monumental events, but it was filled with the people I love.  

January: We went to 12 straight nights of Code Orange Revival at church and it was an amazing way to start the new year.

February: We celebrated Love Week at church.


March: We went to the NeedtoBreathe concert.



April: We traveled to Atlanta for a few days during Spring Break.


May: We traveled a lot.  We went to Wilmington for my sister's graduation and then to Edisto for Brandon's cousin's wedding.



June: We went to San Diego and I volunteered at Camp 658 with some amazing kids.  Oh yeah, and Brandon broke his ankle.




July: I watched one of my closest friends get married. We celebrated the Olympics and were glued to the t.v. for the next month.


August: We celebrated our second wedding anniversary!  Oh and school started back.


September: We went to Myrtle Beach for Labor Day and my cousin got married.



October: We went to Raleigh for our annual Wolfpack football game and we got tickets to the Panthers game that same weekend.  Brandon began traveling for work and was in Florida for two weeks, so I went to visit!


November: We ran the Color Run!

December:  We went to the Panthers game, celebrated Christmas, and prepared to ring in the new year.  



                           Bring it on 2013!!  I know it will be great!!!

No comments:

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...