Saturday, June 23, 2012

You Stay Classy San Diego Part 1

Woohoo, we just got back from a week-long vacation (Praise the Lord!).  My mother-in-law was extremely gracious to provide us the opportunity to go to San Diego for a little Brown Family Vacation 2012.  Needless to say, it was amazing.  I have never been to California, at least that I can remember (went when I was a baby).  Seriously, San Diego is beautiful.  We loved it so much, we talked about moving there one day.  The weather is perfect.  We're talking 72 degrees and sunny every single day, compared to 95 degrees and humid here in good old NC.  There is so much to do and boy did we pack it all in a week.  I won't bore you with talking, but I will take you on a photo tour!  Here is part 1 (you can thank me), I didn't want to overwhelm you with photos.

Saturday:  We went to the Loew's Dog Surfing Competition!  So much fun!  Those pups absolutely loved being in the water, adorable.   There were so many different breeds and size of dog.  There was even a first-time surfer girl!





Sunday: We toured the USS Midway, a navy aircraft carrier.  It was humongous!  We also piddled around Seaport Village, a cute little shopping area.





Monday: We headed to Sea World! 







Okay, I will stop there for now, but there will be more to come :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!

I'd love to feature this on our San Diego-based site. Email me for details. :)

shondra (at) dwellable (dot) com

Thanks!
Shondra

Rachel said...

Aww, looks like a great vacation! I haven't been to a Sea World since I was a kid, it would be fun to go again now that I'm old enough to remember it. ;)

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...