Saturday, March 3, 2012

Something Beautiful

Last night was the night I had been waiting for for a few months, the NEEDTOBREATHE concert!!  I had an absolutely awful day at work yesterday, I mean awful, so I was so grateful that we had a fun night planned.  Normally, our Friday nights consist of watching a movie and going to bed, but this was an event people.  After I got home from work, I put on my cute clothes and we headed out for a date night with Needtobreathe.  I can honestly say, it was one of the best shows I have been to.  They have such raw talent, it's amazing.  We had great seats, which is also a rarity for me at concerts.  Usually I am looking on from the top of Mt. Everest, but not last night.  No, I was 9 rows back!  It was a smallish theater, not the huge arenas I am used to and this made for a great concert experience.   I loved every single second of it.  I even think Brandon enjoyed it and he is not a huge music junkie.  Last night was truly a treat and I can't wait to see them again. 

P.S. Sorry the pictures are blurry.  I didn't want to use a flash in the middle of the show.













    

2 comments:

Bethany G said...

Wow! Sounds like a awesome night... Need to Breathe is so good!

Bina said...

Wow! You were super close! I am jealous!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...