Sunday, November 20, 2011

Ain't No Party Like a T-Swift Party

Last week the night I have been waiting for for an entire year finally arrived...the Taylor Swift concert, duh!  I was so excited and I was in need of a night of fun.  Originally, she was scheduled to play in Charlotte in July, but she got sick so it was postponed.  My sister was supposed to go with me, it is one of our favorite shared joys, but when it was rescheduled for a Wednesday night she was not able to leave college to make the trip.  No worries though, my sweet Mom came with me!  Another thing that made me so excited about this concerts was that NeedToBreathe was opening for her.  Two of my favorite music artists on one night, I was in heaven.  P.s. we just bought our NeedtoBreathe tickets for their headlining show in March, super stoked about that.      

If you know anything about me, you know that Taylor Swift is one of my favorite people in the world.  She is so genuine and I can relate to any music she writes.  She knows how to speak to a woman's heart and express what we are all feeling.  Needless to say, her concert was amazing, even from three rows from the top of the arena.  I tried to convince Brandon to make the flight to NYC on Tuesday for her final show, but he said no.  Why you gotta be so mean?!  Anyways here are the best shots I could get from the top of Mt. Everest.


















 

3 comments:

The Vox said...

I'm secretly a Taylor Swift fan. Love her! Great photos and thanks for sharing :D

Jena Roach said...

This looks AWESOME! I've always wanted to go to one of her concerts. Love her!

Unknown said...

yeaaa for taylor swift! wasn't it amazing?!?!?!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...