Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy ThanksGIVING!

Happy ThanksGIVING friends!  I am so thankful to the Lord for all of the blessing in my life and for all the things He has done and is doing in my life.  I am thankful for each of you and for the inspiration you give me daily.  Hope y'all have a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with love, food, and blessings.  I have so many things to be thankful for, what are you thankful for this year?



Also, don't forget to enter my very first GIVEAWAY!!  You have a really good chance of winning, so go ENTER (remember to leave a comment for every entry, even if you are already a follower, leave a comment)
 Elevation Worship's Newest Album, For the Honor

My church, Elevation Church, has some of the most talented worship leaders in the world.  Back in February I had the privilege to attend the recording of this live album, For the Honor.  It was one of the most powerful nights of worship I have ever experienced.  They wrote every song on the album, which makes it even more special.  I thought this would be a great giveaway!  Also, proceeds from the album go to support Compassion International.  So here you go!  

How to Enter:
1. Follow this blog.
2. Go to the Elevation Worship Blog and tell me which video is your favorite (songs start about 3 videos down)
3. Follow me on Twitter 
4. Tweet about this giveaway, you can tweet @christina323 and @elevation_wrshp too

Please leave a comment for each entry.  I will draw the winner on Dec. 1.  So get to entering! 


1 comment:

Denise said...

that's a lovely set of photographs :) looks like you've had a great year. happy thanksgiving :) xx

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...