1. To own my own house and be able to build a home with my hubby.
2. My E-group at church. I love having a group of people who you can live life with and who you can count on to build you up spiritually and in friendship.
3. My job. I love being a school counselor and cannot imagine a better school to begin my career.
4. The freedom to be able to worship whenever I choose.
5. My education. I am so blessed to have had the opportunity to earn a Bachelor's and Master's degree.
6. My friends, specifically Justin and Courtney who are getting married this Sunday!
7. All of your blogs! You each inspire me daily!
8.The ability to be active (work out, hike, be outside, softball, etc.)
9. My family. My mom, dad, sister, mother-in-law, sister-in-law.
10. My furbabies. They are a huge joy in my life.
11. I am SO incredibly, absolutely thankful for my husband. The Lord has picked out the perfect mate for me.
What are you thankful for?