Thursday, December 29, 2011

Top Eleven in Twenty Eleven

I cannot believe we are already saying Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012.  This past year feels like a blur, but it was full of so many amazing moments and true blessings with a spattering of some unavoidable low points.  We embarked on the journey of homeownership, adopted a new little one, celebrated one another's successes and comforted each other in the hardships.  We have met many new people and have worked through the exit of others.  We have grown up in many ways while still finding time to play.  We grew closer in our marriage and learned more about one another.  We examined the past and planned for the future all while holding close to each other.

I think at the end of the year it is important to reflect on the last 365 days in order to prepare for the next 365, both the good and the bad.  I am a firm believer that our past moments are stepping stones for the future.  Even though I recognize and learn from the low moments, I like to focus on the best moments and carry that joy into the new year.  When you truly realize the amount of blessings in your life your complaints slowly diminish.  So here we go, my top eleven moments of 2011 (in no particular order).


What are some of your favorite memories from 2011?

Also, don't forget to join us for the 21 Day Challenge to bring in the New Year!  "Sign up" by Dec. 31 to participate!

1 comment:

Elle said...

Cute video! What a great idea to highlight the year. I just found your 21 Day Challenge and wish I had known about it sooner. My resolutions for 2012 include spiritual, emotional, and physical health too. I love it!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...