Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday's Letters


Dear Elevation, thanks for being an amazing church and for investing in the women of our church last night.  I am so blessed to be a part of such an uplifting church.  Dear Christmas Break, please come a little quicker.  I love my job, but I am in need of rest, relaxation, and a non-middle school drama holiday.  Dear Charleigh, you are so stinkin' cute when you run sideways like a monkey.  Do that more often, k thanks.  Dear Kitchen, I think I need to hire a maid just for you.  Your dirtiness is out of control.  No matter how many times I clean you, you are dirty again 5 minutes later.  Dear Christmas shopping, how about you take care of yourself this year.  Finding gifts for all of my family members, who are some of the hardest people to shop for in the world, proves a difficult task.  Dear husband, thanks for running to the store last night at 10:00 when I realized I forgot to pick up my breakfast items for a work party this morning.  You are the best.  


1 comment:

Mrs Guenther said...

Lol i'm the most difficult to shop for in my family so they just get me gift cards or money. :) I love it.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...