Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sweet November

hello November!  First of all, where did October go?  I guess all the craziness with the hubby's job made our October kind of non-existent, but here we are and it is November.  Is it just me or is this year flying right by?  Anyways, fall has officially hit NC.  I know we were slow to get there, but boy did it hit us quickly, like overnight.  There I was enjoying the 70 degree weather to freezing my tooshie off.  If you know me, you know I hate being cold.  Hate it!  Even though I hate the cold, there are some things that I love about fall.  

1. Boots, boots, and more boots!!!  Did I say boots!  Yes, I am kind of obsessed.  I have already bought two new pair this season (on sale of course)!  Now, I just need some cute clothes to go with them.  



2. Chilly evenings with a cup of hot tea in my hand.  I love that warm feeling of drinking a simple cup of tea.  




3. Wolfpack football.  Enough said.

4. Fall wreaths.  This was my first year making a fall wreath and I love it. 



5. The leaves!  I love the colors of fall.  I love driving down the street under a canopy of orange, yellow, and red.  



What are your favorite things about fall?

1 comment:

elise said...

new[est] follower. loving this post and loving your blog! can't wait to keep following along!
LOVE THOSE BOOTS!

stop by sometime!
kalobandelise.blospot.com

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...