Thursday, November 29, 2012

Cara Box Exchange

Cara Box


This month I joined up with Kaitlyn over at Wifessionals for her Cara Box Exchange.  Basically, she pairs you up with another blogger, has a monthly theme, and you exchange care packages based on that theme.  It's a really fun way to get to know another blogger and receive a fun package in the process.  This month I was linked up with Kaylee over at All Things Bright and Beautiful.  The theme was childhood and it was so much fun reminiscing about the fun memories from being a kid.  Kaylee was so sweet and sent me a fun package with all things kids love.  It was so nice to share memories, meet someone new, and be able to give a fun gift.  So go check out both Kaitlyn's and Kaylee blogs!








1 comment:

Chelsie said...

Hi! I've nominated you for an award! Check it out at my blog, http://miss-to-mrs.com :)

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...