Wednesday, April 18, 2012
I am so excited and grateful to share that I have been chosen to receive the Liebster Award. My sweet friend Megan over at and today was a fairy tale chose to share this award with me. I have found such a niche with blogging, especially being able to meet such beautiful women who I would never have the opportunity to meet otherwise. Megan is one of the first bloggers that I connected with. Her blog is so full of passion and her faith always shines through. Plus, she lives in Florida near the beach which is pretty awesome and totally my lifelong dream :). I love being able to share my life with you all, as small as it may be. Being able to have this space and to receive daily encouragement is a complete blessing in my life. So without further ado here is all the information you need to know about the Liebster award.
1. choose five up and coming blogs to give the award to. blogs must have less than 200 followers.
2. show your thanks to the blogger who gave the award to you by linking back to their page.
3. post the award on your blog.
4. list the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their blogs, and leave a comment on their blogs to let them they received the award.
5. share five random facts about yourself.
Here are the five amazing women I would like to give this award to:
*Leslie over at The Dearmans- Leslie is one of dear friends. We met in college while studying in Peru. Her sweet little family is precious to me and I love reading about her adventures through motherhood.
*Allison at Nestful of Love- Allison is always posting awesome recipe and cute craftiness. I also love that she married her high school sweetheart, just like me.
*Amy at Fit New Mama- Amy is also an NC State girl with an adorable new baby boy. Her fitness tips and post-pregnancy stories are so inspirational. She makes me want to get in shape, seriously.
*Tamara at T Times 3- Tamara is a sweet southern girl sharing her life with her new hubby and furbabies. I love reading about her adventures in Raleigh since that is where I lived for 4 years during college.
*Breanne at My World Resting on Your Love- I love reading Breanne's blog simply because her faith in the Lord is palpable. She is a great inspiration in faith and I love that she and her husband have a heart for missions, so adorable.
Now for my five facts about myself.
1. I love ricotta cheese, yum!
2. I hate driving, especially parking.
3. I have extremely large feet.
4. I love reality tv, especially The Bachelor/Bachelorette
5. I hate scary movies and refuse to watch them, romantic comedies or bust!
Now that you know a little more about me, go check out the 5 blogs above and learn about them. You won't be disappointed.