1. Make time to read the Word each day. This is part of our 21 Day Challenge which you can still join. Today is the last day!
2. Make fitness and health a priority again. Growing up, I was playing sports 3 seasons out of the year, but adulthood and marriage have had a negative impact on my waistline. The Y and I are going to be best friends very soon. Once again, you can join us in the 21 day challenge!!
3. Cook more. Brandon and I have a terrible habit of eating out. We spend so much money on it, it's really quite ridiculous. Thanks to Pinterest, I am going to be a better wifey and find some yummy, but healthy recipes to cook.
4. Travel more.
5. Complete some home improvement projects.
6. Set a budget and stick to it.
7. Keep my house cleaner. This is a big struggle when you live with Brandon and two pets.
8. More crafting. Thank Pinterest!
9. Volunteer more. Since I don't work over the summers I am going to try to volunteer during this time.
10. Join a women's E-group (Bible Study). We are already in a couple's group, but I want to join another group where I can be encouraged by other young wives and women of the Lord.
11. Read more.
12. Learn more about my camera and photography.
What are some of your aspirations for 2012??