Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Project 31 Day 11: Good Enough to Eat

 Day 11.  Post a recipe
Buffalo ChickenDip


Ok people it's tailgate season!!  In honor of college football starting this week I decided to post a tailgate recipe.  This is one of our favorite party/cookout/tailgate recipes and it is quick and easy to make.  It is so yummy and everyone always asks for the recipe, so I thought I would share it with ya'll.  So here you go.

Ingredients:
Grilled chicken strips cut into bite size pieces (we use the frozen strips like Tyson)
2 bars of cream cheese (we use the 1/3 less fat)
1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot sauce or any buffalo sauce
1 cup ranch dressing
2 cups shredded Mexican cheese

Make It:
Preheat oven to 350*
Microwave the grilled chicken strips (enough  to thaw, about 5 min.)
Chop the chicken into small bit-size pieces
Spread the cream cheese on the bottom of a 9X13 glass pan (I usually put the cream cheese in the microwave to soften for easier spreading)

Spread the ranch dressing on top of the cream cheese
In a separate bowl, toss the chicken with the buffalo sauce
Evenly spread the chicken over the ranch/cream cheese layers
Top with cheese
Cover with foil and bake for 30 min.
Serve with Tostito's Scoops
Enjoy!

What are your favorite tailgate foods?

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh my goodness gracious! That looks AMAZING!

Helloooooooo football season!!!!

Suz and Allan said...

This looks amazing! I will be adding this recipe to my recipe box to use this football season!

Leslie&Michael said...

yea...I'll be making that Saturday. Thanks :)

Bethany G said...

Ahhh I LOVE buffalo chicken dip! This recipe looks very similar to the one we use! Yum!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...