Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Veinticuatro

Today I turned 24 years old.  In honor of my 24th birthday here are 24 random facts about me.  

1. I have huge feet (size 11) 
2. I love ice cream.
3. When I was little I wanted to be an NC State cheerleader
4. When I drive, I pretend I'm a singer and rock out to Taylor Swift
5. I love photos.

6. My favorite color is teal.
7. Yes, my hair color is natural.
8. I love a good shopping bargain.
9. I have an affinity for step class.
10. I secretly wish I was Latina.
11. I love corny jokes, they crack me up.
12. I love the smell of a shoe store.
13. I still watch wedding shows and feel very envious of the brides.
14. I love the smell of my hands after a softball game, mmmm the combination of dirt and my leather glove warms my soul.

15. I hate all vegetables, except spinach leaves
16. Sweet tea is my weakness.
17. I want to live overseas one day

18. I am a perfectionist and a worry wart
19. I love Friday nap time.
20. I get very cranky when I am too hungry or too sleepy.
21. I have dreams that are bigger than my budget.
22. I have a designated side of the bed, the right side when looking at the bed
23. I hate it when my toenails aren't painted.
24. I wear my heart on my sleeve.  

No comments:

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...