Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Summer,  I am so sad to have to say goodbye to you, but alas the school year is upon us.  Hi Ho Hi Ho it's back to work I go.  Dear Furbabies, you are super cute and cuddly.  I think you sweeties were the best decisions we have made in our marriage.  Dear husband, I can't believe this week we celebrated our second anniversary.  It feels like just yesterday was our wedding day.  So much has changed over two years and I love you more and more through it all.  Dear Ice Cream, I really miss you now that I am on this hardcore diet.  Maybe we will have to have a rendezvous soon.  Dear students and your parents, please be nice to me and my educator friends this year.  We would greatly appreciate it in advance.  Dear Brandon (again), thank you for helping me hang pictures in my office today.  You know my head is crooked and your measuring skills are genius, so you were the perfect man for the job.  Dear Fall, I can now open you with open arms since I bought my new boots.  I can't wait to wear them!  Dear blog friends, I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!  For those of you going back to school or who work in school or who have kids in school hope you have a wonderful school year!







1 comment:

Danielle said...

Aren't husbands the BEST? Love this. Good luck with a new year and congrats on 2 years! Loving your blog. Newest reader!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...