Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Help Us Fight Back



It is not my style to ask for money, but in this case I am okay with it.  Next week, Brandon and I will be participating in Relay for Life to support a dear family friend who is battling cancer.  His daughter is one of my lifelong friends and she is also an Oncology Nurse at a local hospital, so this cause is near and dear to her heart.  As many of you know, my grandmother also passed away from cancer when I was 11.  She was my life's greatest influence.  Cancer touches everyone in one way or another and if I can take a small step towards helping fight the fight I will do so.  If you would be willing to sponsor me in this journey I would be so grateful.  Even a tiny donation will help.  Click HERE to give on my behalf.  Thank you so much!!!


No comments:

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...