Monday, October 3, 2011

Wolfpack Weekend 2011

Why hello there!  I know it has been a while, but I have had writers block lately and my life hasn't been that exciting to share, but anyways here I am.  Did you miss me?  :)   This weekend Brandon and I headed up to Raleigh for our annual Wolfpack trip.  Usually we make a weekend out of it and spend the night, but we had to be back on Sunday to volunteer at church so we made it a day trip this year.  We headed up with my parents to watch the Pack play Georgia Tech.  This year was special because Brittany, my sister-in-law, is now a student at NCSU, so we got to see her too.  Every year it is tradition to go to at least one football game, no matter how awful we are, which is the case this season.  What can I say, we are hardcore fans.  

We got up early Saturday morning and set out.  We got our traditional tailgate food...Bojangles of course!  Yum!  I feel sorry for you people who don't have Bojangles in your town.  We ate our chicken and drank our sweet tea, and it was ah-mazing.  After eating we broke out our new tailgating game, ladder ball.  I was actually pretty decent, better than cornhole.  We headed into the game and needless to say, we did not win.  Regardless of the game outcome, I had a great time with my family!  I can't wait until Wolfpack Weekend 2012.    



No comments:

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...