Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I Have Dreams

I have dreams.  The kind of dreams that seem unattainable at times.  That make my mind wonder during the day and steal my focus at night.  I have dreams to see the world.  To explore God's wonderful creation and breathe in the beauty of cultures unknown to me now.  I want to stretch outside of myself and push the limits of my comfort zone.  I want to breathe in new air, take a leap of faith, gather inspiration, and soak in the sights.  

I want to explore the architecture of Barcelona.


I want to sleep on the water in Bora Bora

I want to feel the mist on my face in Argentina

I want to ride a donkey up the hills of Santorini.
 
I want to worship at Hillsong Church in Australia

Yes, I have dreams both big and small.  And one day all of these dreams will come to fruition.

No comments:

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...