Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Deck the Halls

I love this time of year and decorating has always been one of the highlights of the season.  Being in a new home with a new husband makes it even more exciting.  Sharing our first Christmas season together has been a joy so far and I can't wait to share all the excitement that the season brings with my best friend, husband, and love of my life.  It is so cute to watch him get excited about stockings, Christmas cookies, tree toppers, and lights.  Our apartment is a work in progress when it comes to general decor, but the Christmas decorating came easy to us and definitely spruces up the space.  It warms my heart to be able to cuddle in the dark with the tree lights sparkling in the background.  This time of year brings out the child in all of us and we get to share that with one another.  I am so blessed to have my best friend as my husband who enjoys spending the most wonderful time of the year with me.  

Our Front Door



Our Porch



Our First Christmas Tree



Ornaments We Bought Together




Stockings and Cute hangers (even one for Charleigh)

Dining Room Table


M&M Christmas Cookies

No comments:

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...