Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Music to my Ears: Acapella and New Albums

It's been a while since I have posted in Music to my Ears, but this week is a great week for music. First, one of my favorite genres of music is acapella. While in college one of my favorite annual dates with Brandon was going to see the Grains of Time, our school's amazing acapella group. Then when I graduated college and an amazing new show came along, The SingOff! Well folks, it is back for it's third season and it premiered last night. If you didn't watch you need to start because it is ah-mazing! I fell in love with the all women's group Delilah. Talk about girl power! Loved it. Here is a video for your viewing pleasure.


In other music news, the new NeedtoBreathe album, The Reckoning, debuted today!  I preordered it so it automatically downloaded into my Itunes.  I am currently listening to it!  Anyhoo, happy listening!


4 comments:

arielle elise. said...

LOVE needtobreathe and their new cd!! :)

vintch said...

can't wait for this show! yes. acapella is such an art!

so excited to feature you on my blog tomorrow girl! yay for your beautiful microscope heart!

Jess at Just Rainbows and Butterflies said...

I need to get the NEEDTOBREATHE album, so thanks for reminding me! And also, I need to start watching the Sing Off. I've heard its amazing.

Kim said...

I adore acapella!!! I had no idea there was a show on TV for competing with amazing singing groups and talent!!! I will definitely need to check this out! What station does it come on? Miss you!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...